Contact Us - GoCOS!

Share this page:

Report Code Enforcement Violations or Abandoned Vehicles 


To report other issues or contact a city department, fill out the form below.



Other ways to contact the city

City Phone Directories

Use GoCOS! to

  • Report a pothole
  • Contact City Council
  • Request a repair to park equipment
  • Ask a question of City Planners
  • Report an abandoned vehicle
  • And much more! 

Other useful links